Thursday, March 12, 2009

Preparing for a Change

Hello world, my name is David Ross and I'm your average young guy from Philadelphia. Yep, pretty damn average as in I'm a die-hard Eagles and Penn State fan. I've been a a web designer for about 5 years now and I finally have a great position at a small company that really gives me the freedom and creativity I've always looked for. The problem is, I just don't feel the same fulfillment I get when I'm doing hands-on carpentry or construction management type work. Something about the tangible results gives me a great sense of accomplishment and fulfillment. I've finally got to the point where I realize I've got to get on track and change something now. I'm intrigued by sustainable design and construction management and "green" technologies. I've just applied to the MSSD Program at Philadelphia University after following it for almost two years. So here on Blogger, I plan on documenting my journey; from mid-level web designer - to sustainable design professional...

No comments:

Post a Comment